Payday Loan Consolidation
We may combine your PAYDAY loans into a single reduced monthly payment without the need for further borrowing. A Credit Check is not required. We believe that our free credit consolidation session will help you minimize your reliance on payday loan.
- Reduce your monthly payments by at least half (50%)
- Your interest rates will be reduced or eliminated.
- To avoid negative banking accounts, turn off your auto-drafts.
- Continued collection proceedings such as garnishment or judgments should be avoided.
Help with Payday Loans Consolidation
Most two-week payday loan interest rates range from 391 to 521 percent, costing consumers hundreds of dollars or more per year in fees alone, especially those trapped in the borrowing cycle.
While we have contacts with several payday lenders that can assist you to lower your interest rates and the amount of time it takes to repay your loan in full.
We’ll go through the high costs of payday loans and offer suggestions for avoiding them in the future. We’ll also look into who you owe money to and see what we can do to assist you in repaying your payday loan debt, as well as any other unsecured debt you may have.
Consolidation of Payday Loans
We can assist you in breaking the cycle of payday loan debt.
Payday Loan HELPERS is a non-profit consumer credit counseling organization that helps people get out of debt. We provide free credit counseling sessions to assist you in making the best financial decisions.
Thousands of customers have benefited from our advice, and we’ve helped hundreds of millions of dollars in debt be repaid. Our Credit Counselors have been certified by a third party and are ready to help you get out of debt.
We also provide the following services:
- Program for Debt Consolidation
- Relief from Credit Card Debt
- Personal Finance Education Is Free
- Counseling for Student Loan Debt
- Medical Debt Consolidation
- Debt Collection Assistance
The following data are ascribed to payday loan borrowing, according to PewTrust.org. These figures highlight the reality that people, maybe now more than ever, require assistance and repayment choices for payday loans.
- Payday Loans are used by seven out of ten borrowers to cover recurring expenses like rent and electricity.
- Seventy-five percent of payday loan customers take out eleven or more loans each year.
- Fifty-eight percent of payday loan borrowers struggle to make ends meet every month.
The data plainly demonstrate that thousands upon thousands of payday loan debtors are trapped in a difficult-to-break cycle. This has the potential to have a detrimental impact on an individual’s personal finances.
Pick up the phone and call us; we’ll set up an appointment for you to obtain the guidance and solutions you need to come out from under the weight of heavy debt. The call, as well as the therapy session, are both free of charge.
Is it possible to repay a payday loan?
The idea of paying off a payday loan to get out of debt may not be suitable for everyone. If you are outside the original conditions, settling the debt with certain payday loan creditors may be your only option.
Is there a way to get aid with payday loans if you’re in debt?
Payday Loan HELPERS is a debt management company that specializes in dealing with payday loan creditors. Contact Payday Loan HELPERS immediately to get out of the payday loan cycle with reduced interest and more manageable payments.
short term loans
type of loan
payday loan lenders
payday loan debt consolidation
multiple payday loans