Payday Loans in Minnesota | PaydayloanHelpers
Can’t wait until payday? PaydayloanHelpers offers Payday loans in Minnesota and has been helping people get the cash they need for over a decade. With our instant decision Payday loans, you can have your money as soon as tomorrow! Our Payday loan experts will help you find the right solution to fit your financial needs.
Payday Loan: How It Works
Payday loans are usually relatively small, under $500. Payday loan companies like PaydayloanHelpers will give you the cash in one lump sum, and then they expect you to repay that money with your next Paycheck. The most common Payday loan term is 14 days.
When To Use Payday Loans
Use Payday loans for emergencies only! If you need to make a big purchase and don’t have the funds available, apply for a payday loan and pay it back as soon as possible. You can also use Payday Loans for unexpected expenses such as doctor copays or prescription amounts if you don’t have insurance.
What do I need to get a Payday Loan?
The minimum age requirement to apply for Payday loans is 18 years old. You will need a checking account, Paystub, and government-issued ID to use.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of using a payday loan:
- Quick and easy to apply
- Payday loans are available in most states
- Safe and Secure.
Disadvantages of Payday loans:
Payday loans charge very high APRs (Annual Percentage Rate), causing you to pay much more than the original loan amount. Once your Payday loan is due, if you cannot repay it your account will be sent to collections and hurt your credit score.
How to get the best rates on your next payday loans?
When you are looking for Payday loans, always compare the rates charged by PaydayloanHelpers to similar Payday loan companies. PaydayloanHelpers has some of the lowest Payday loan APRs (Annual Percentage Rates) available, so it is important to always look around before choosing your Payday loan.
Payday Loan Laws
- Every state has different interest rate laws. Payday Loans in Minnesota can go up to 22% or even 29%, depending on where you live.
- The maximum term length for Payday loans is usually two weeks, but can be extended to four weeks if you don’t pay back your money on time.
- You cannot rollover payday loans; PaydayloanHelpers does not offer loans that you can Payday loan over.
Before you apply for Payday Loans in Minnesota, be sure to take a look at your budget and see where you have extra money that could be used to pay back the Payday loan. Payday loans should only be used for emergencies. Payback your Payday Loan as quickly as possible to avoid high Interest rates and fees from piling up.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on PaydayLoansInMinnesota ranges from 539% – 794%. That means if you had a $100 Payday loan, it would cost between $160 and $210 after two weeks.
- There is no early repayment penalty or fees for PaydayLoans In Minnesota. This means you can Payday loan them back early if you see that you can’t make the due date.
- Payday loans are only available in Minnesota; not all states have Payday loan providers. If your state doesn’t have Payday Loans, it will say so on our website when you try to apply.
- You cannot rollover Payday loans; PaydayloanHelpers does not offer Payday loans that you can Pay day loan over.
Find us on the Web in Minneapolis